do you think if i die now i’ll have enough time to be reincarnated as kim kardashians baby
When someone calls me attractive
(Source: josholdridge, via pizza)
4-8yr Olds Describing Love.
- Rebecca, age 8:When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Terri, age 4:Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Danny, age 7:Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- Nikka, age 6:If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
- Elaine, age 5:Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
- Chris, age 7:Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
- Mary Ann, age 4:Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
do animals think in english or in the sounds they make
do twin boys have the same penis size?
- expectations of summer:going to the beach every day, water fights, parties, random day trips, barbecues
- reality of summer:moving your laptop so that the sunlight doesn't reflect on the screen when you're trying to blog
i don’t even remember like 85% of 2012
(Source: bullsseye, via cupcaked)
- me:changes into clean pajamas